SANCO 2SC Series
The aspirated gas flows through the compression chamber along a helical trajectory and is repeatedly accelerated by the centrifugal thrust of the impeller.
Consequently, higher pressure will be obtained at the discharge slot.
The impeller mounted directly on the motor shaft is rotating smoothly without friction and thus no lubrication is necessary.The pressure difference of course remains steady.
The side Channel Blowers are widely used on : Preumatic conveying system / Textile machines / printing machine / PCB process /
Dust collection / Fish ponds / SPA / Dental suction devices / Paper sorting and delivery / Lifting and holding / Packaging machines
- 2SC series are Three Stage Side Channel Blower with durable up to 20,000 operating hours without maintenance down time.
- The noise level was kept impressively low, but SANCO is able to make it further quiet.
- Casing and impellers are made of aluminum alloy and have excellent features on mechanic strength, durability, light weight and smooth exterior.
- 2SC series are designed with thermal protector.
- Meet CE Norm :
- Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC,
- Low Voltage Directive 2014/35/EU,
- Electromagnetic Compatibility 2014/30/EU,
- EN ISO 12100: 2010,EN 60034-1: 2010,
- EN 60335-2-41:2003+A1:2004+A2:2010,
- EN 55014-1:2006+A1:2009+A2:2011,
- EN 55014-2:1997+A1:2001+A2:2008
- EN 61000-3-2:2014. EN 61000-3-3:2013
- Degree of protection : IP55
- Insulation class : insulation class F
- Voltage range :
- 1-phase, 115/230 V
- 1-phase, 230 V
- 3-phase, 185-225 V Δ /320-390VY
- 3-phase, 200-240 V Δ /345-415VY
- 3-phase, 345-415 V Δ
- 3-phase, 380-480 V Δ
- 3-phase, 575 V Δ
- Frequency : 50Hz / 60Hz
- Installation : Any aspect
The following conditions must be considered.
Pilot duty thermal protection:
- For all 2SC series
- The thermal switch must be connected in series with a magnetic contactor must be reset manually.