SANCO SC Series
The aspirated gas flows through the compression chamber along a helical trajectory and is repeatedly accelerated by the centrifugal thrust of the impeller.
Consequently, higher pressure will be obtained at the discharge slot.
The impeller mounted directly on the motor shaft is rotating smoothly without friction and thus no lubrication is necessary.The pressure difference of course remains steady.
The side Channel Blowers are widely used on : Preumatic conveying system / Textile machines / printing machine / PCB process /
Dust collection / Fish ponds / SPA / Dental suction devices / Paper sorting and delivery / Lifting and holding / Packaging machines
- Casing (except SC80) and impellers are made of aluminum alloy and have excellent features on mechanic strength durability light weight and smooth exterior.
- SC series Side Channel Blowers are designed to comply with the safety requirements of IEC / UL / CSA and have attained their Type Approval.
- SC series Side Chanel Blowers are designed with thermal protection function
- Meet CE Norm : 89/336 , 73/23 , EN60204-1 , EN50081-2, EN50082-2.
- Degree of protection : IP54/IP55 (some models, contact sales person for more information)
- Insulation class : F (155C)
- Voltage range :
- 1 Phase, 100-120 / 200-240 VOLT
- 2 Phase, 108-120 / 216-240 CSA / UL
- 3 Phase, 200-240 / 380-440 VOLT
- 3 Phase, 208-240 / 416-480 CSA / UL
- Frequency : 50 / 60 Hz
- Installation : Any aspect. (except SC20,30)
The following conditions must be considered.
Pilot duty thermal protection:
- For all SC-20/SC-30/SC-40/SC-50/SC-60/SC/80 series
- The thermal switch must be connected in series with a magnetic contactor coil.
- The magnetic contactor must be reset manually.